Mary Elizabeth “Lizzie” Watkins passed away at the age of 82, on July 3, 2020 in Rocky Mount, N.C. She grew up in Lawrenceville, Virginia. Lizzie is the daughter of the late Robert Samuel Watkins Jr. and Elizabeth Fleming Watkins of Lawrenceville. Lizzie attended college at Randolph-Macon Woman’s College in Virginia, and held a career in social work, residing in Florida, Alaska, and North Carolina. Lizzie will be remembered for her love and dedication to raising champion show Dobermans, her service in the social working field, and her love of NC barbecue. Lizzie was predeceased by first husband, Don L. Frazier, and second husband, Anthony J. Horniblow. She is survived by 2 daughters, 7 grandchildren, and 5 great-grandchildren. A private ceremony was held by family, with burial entrusted to Williams Funeral Home in Lawrenceville, Virginia.
- Dr. Darrell Brown joins VCU Health CMH
- District Governor visits
- Serial commercial and residential burglars arrested
- Brunswick County land transfers, July 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020
- Historic catfish caught at Lake Gaston
- COVID-19 Cases increasing in Brunswick
- Brunswick Academy starts school Aug. 18, 2020
- Saint Paul’s College campus re-use project
- Abduction, kidnapping charges filed
- Lawrenceville council to meet live, virtual
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.