Danielle Townsend, a resident of Gasburg, Virginia, is the recipient of the K. George Verghese Memorial Academic Merit Award, recognizing her academic achievements. Dr. Verghese was a long time faculty member at Southside Virginia Community College and was instrumental in the establishment of the Registered Nursing and Practical Nursing Programs. Danielle is shown with Leigh Moore, Associate Professor of Nursing.
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Brunswick County land transfers, May 3, 2021 through May 31, 2021
- Female urinary incontinence is no laughing matter
- New school facility topic of joint meeting
- BA Holds 57th Baccalaureate and Commencement Exercise
- Museum honors 4 BHS students
- Brunswick County updating Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances
- VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital Visitation Update
- John Tyler Community College Board to Meet in June
- Governor announces five new state historical highway markers addressing Black History in Virginia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.