LAWRENCEVILLE – Brunswick County will be hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on April 5, 2021 and April 6, 2021 beginning at 9 a.m. The Vaccine Clinic will be held at the Brunswick County Conference Center, 100 Athletic Field Road, Lawrenceville, Virginia 23868, The receive the vaccine at the clinic you must register in advance by calling (434) 848-2728 Wednesday, March 31, 2021 through Friday, April 2, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Partners are the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), Virginia Department of Emergency Management and the VDH (Virginia Department of Health).
- Delivering drugs to a prisoner
- Giving false ID charge filed
- School Board recognizes Elder
- Virginia State Police conduct a fatal accident investigation
- Participants needed for HPV survey
- COVID-19 Vaccine clinic set for April 5, April 6
- Central Virginia VA Health Care System completes more than 36,000 vaccinations, all Veterans, spouses, some caregivers now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine as supply allows
- Hunting for Easter Eggs
- From the Desk of Senator Frank Ruff
- Virginia State Police safely recover abducted 6 year old after short pursuit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.