Edward Speight caught this 5 pound, 6 ounce Black Sea Bass on Nov. 7, 2020 on the Rudee Angler off Virginia Beach. He described the day as “awesome” and the water was calm. (First Mate Kyle White photo)
- Pop’s Bar and Grill opens
- Lawrenceville council OKs use of COVID funds
- Eluding, assault charges filed
- Path cleared to move statue to Oakwood Cemetery
- PV Went undefeated in ’02-03 regular season
- SPC4LIFE To distribute PPE kits on Dec. 5. 2020
- Lt. Governor tours Brunswick County Public Schools
- Brunswick County tax deadline is Dec. 7
- DMV Offers commercial drivers opportunity to renew licenses online
- Facebook post sparks controversy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.